IJYI are delighted to join the established tech-cluster Innovation Martlesham.
Based at the impressive Adastral Park, Innovation Martlesham is a high-tech cluster of ICT companies. BT’s Global Research and Development Headquarters are based at the park which is one of the world’s most famous telecoms and computing addresses and boasts a campus that covers 100 acres.
“Being part of the established cluster of tech companies at Innovation Martlesham gives us the ability to collaborate with like-minded innovators, showcase IJYI’s capabilities within the eco-system, and make use of the impressive facilities available at BT’s Adastral Park.” Chris Pont, CEO, IJYI
In addition to being home to a diverse range of large, medium and small companies, Innovation Martlesham is a “collaborative ecosystem” for technology companies. It provides a range of services including:
- Fully serviced physical office space with high speed broadband and meeting rooms
- Business club – a hot-desk facility within a secure access zone and free wifi
- Events and networking opportunities
- Mentor group and business support function – Domain experts provide free advice to companies in the Innovation Martlesham Incubator
- Business Incubator which nurtures technology companies in their early years
- Business Accelerator which offers a 6 month structured programme of activities focussed on growth