Every modern organisation understands the paramount importance of effective and reliable systems. Regardless of whether you're a manufacturing giant or a small office-based company, any disruption to your systems' availability can have disastrous consequences. That's why contingency planning becomes an essential aspect of your business.
At IJYI, our Managed Support Service is dedicated to ensuring your business-critical systems and cloud infrastructure function seamlessly and perform at their best. Our expert support team takes a proactive approach, targeting incident avoidance to minimise any potential disruptions. By engaging regularly with our support consultants, we gain a clear understanding of your business strategy, enabling us to provide valuable input that enhances your contingency plans.
IJYI are a Microsoft Partner, ISO9001 Registered, and Cyber Essentials Certified, demonstrating our commitment to excellence and industry best practices.
IJYI provide Plant Parts with ongoing support services which has meant that we are able to keep our business critical systems running twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.”
Richard Finch, Managing Director, Plant Parts
As well as comprehensive ITIL Service Management by default, we offer you the flexibility to choose the support options that perfectly aligns with your needs:
- Software / Application Support
- Azure Infrastructure Support
- Data Specialism Support
Whether you require round-the-clock assistance or support during business hours, our comprehensive Service Level Agreements (SLAs) ensure that our dedicated support consultants are always on-hand to respond promptly to your business priorities.
Count on our proactive approach to support, where we conduct regular checks on your systems, optimising, identifying and resolving potential issues before they impact your business.
- Proactive Monitoring & Alerting
- Backups & Recovery
- Periodic Optimisation Reviews (Cost Optimisation Assessment, Security Vulnerability Assessment)
When you choose IJYI’s Managed Support Service to compliment your operational team, you will benefit from our comprehensive capability, which includes:
- Service Desk Expertise: Our support consultants are continuously rotated between support work and projects, keeping their skills sharp and up-to-date.
- ITIL Service Management: As well as a Service Manager escalation channel, we provide monthly service reviews which includes a Service utilisation report, and a meeting to discuss service quality and strategic roadmap recommendations.
- Tailored Support Packages: Choose from our flexible support packages, offering options like 24/7 or business hours-only support, catering to your specific operational requirements.
- SLAs Designed for You: We offer pre-agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) tailored to match your business's unique needs and expectations.