Make informed, confident business decisions by putting data-driven insights into everyone’s hands.
70% of organisations believe their data is not used to it’s fullest extent*
Implementing a coherent Data Strategy enables decision makers to:
- Remove the challenges of multiple solutions and conquer data both structured and unstructured
- Reduce the amount of time spent wrangling data and spend more time getting answers
- Make sense of data and drive confident decisions without relying on specialised skills
The way we work
IJYI work collaboratively with clients to define the scope of the project and requirements. Our flexible team is able to work across your organisation to explore requirements, understand systems and data availability including how to address any gaps.
Using Agile methodologies IJYI work collaboratively with our clients to adopt a rapid prototyping approach. Daily update calls and ongoing dialogue throughout projects enable continuous progress tracking.
Join IJYI & Microsoft on 11th November for our webinar - Data Strategies for Informed Decision-Making
As Microsoft Gold Partners in Data Platform, Application Development and DevOps and Silver in Data Analytics and Cloud Platform we have an extensive knowledge of Microsoft technology. IJYI use and recommend the Microsoft Power Platform for our Data Services. Microsoft PowerBI will enable you to:
- Reduce cost, complexity and the challenges of multiple analytics systems
- Connect to all your data and get a consolidated view across your entire business
- Create ad-hoc analysis, live dashboards and interactive reports that are easy to consume on the web and across mobile devices
- Allow everyone in your organisation to make confident decisions based on up-to-the-minute analytics
- Grow and evolve with a scalable, secure and compliant platform